How do we collect personal data?
We may also track and use third parties to track your use of our website and the route by which you access it using non personally identifiable data. In order to do so, we / the third parties may use web beacons which serve a similar function to cookies. We may share anonymised information with third parties for the purpose of collating and analysing website traffic and patterns.
What do we do with the personal data we collect?
We would like to store and use your personal data for future marketing purposes such as dedicated email marketing and newsletters. We are part of a group of companies. In addition to our storing and using your personal data, we would also like to pass it to other companies within our group to enable them to send you marketing material which may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive such marketing, there will be an ‘unsubscribe’ option on all email marketing or alternatively, send an unsubscribe request to: email@example.com
The third parties referred to under “How do we collect personal data?” above are not permitted to collect any personal data from you in the course performing their services.
We may disclose and transfer personal data to a third party who acquires this website or our business or that part of our business to which this website is relevant.
How is the personal data stored?
Any customer information provided to or gathered by Bidango is controlled by Bidango. Bidango uses registered security techniques for protecting this information and to prevent its loss, mutation or theft. The security system fully conforms to all measures outlined in the Data Protection Act and is stored under secure password protected entry. Bidango currently stores no financial data.
Can personal data be otherwise disclosed?
Where will personal data be processed?
Your personal data may be stored, used and otherwise processed within the UK and/or any other country(ies) of the European Economic Area (EEA). EEA countries are all member states of the European Union together with Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein. We may also store, use or otherwise process personal data outside the EEA. Data protection laws may not be as strong outside the EEA as they are in the EEA. Personal data will not be transferred to a country outside the EEA unless (1) the country to which it is transferred is one which the European Commission considers to provide an adequate level of data protection or (2) the personal data is transferred to a United States company which has signed up to the Safe Harbour scheme or (3) the personal data is transferred to a company which is required by our contract with them only to deal with the data in accordance with our instructions and to maintain appropriate security to protect the personal data which we are satisfied they have.
How do we protect your personal data?
We take appropriate technical and organisational measures which are intended to prevent unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data.
How can you check the personal data we hold?
You are generally entitled to ask us (by letter or e-mail) what details of yours are being held or processed, for what purpose and to whom they may be or have been disclosed. We will charge a fee to respond to such a request. We promise to respond to your request within 40 days of receiving your written request and fee. In certain limited circumstances we are entitled to refuse your request. If you believe that any of your personal details which we are processing are inaccurate or incorrect please contact us immediately by clicking here.
Availability of the website or any material
We give no guarantee, warranty or representation that this website will be available and accessible at all times. It may not be accessible, in whole or part, at any time and for any periods of time for various reasons including, without limitation, as a result of technical difficulties relating to our website or the internet or maintenance requirements. We may at any time and without prior notice make changes to this website including altering, removing or suspending any parts or features of the same or changing its appearance, design or functionality. We are also entitled to change or delete any material at any time including any property details. You should therefore keep a record of any property you are or may be interested in booking prior to leaving this website.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites. Except where such other websites belong to us, they are not under our control or maintained by us. We are not responsible for the content of such websites including any goods or services offered or available on them. We provide these links for your convenience only but do not monitor or endorse the material on them. We cannot accept any liability whatsoever and howsoever arising in relation to any such other websites (including, for the avoidance of doubt and not by way of limitation, any inability to access or delay in accessing any such other website) or in relation to any material or information appearing on them or which you may otherwise come across after leaving our site by way of a hypertext link or any other means.
1. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage or other sum or claim of any nature whatsoever (direct, indirect, consequential or other) which arises, directly or indirectly, in connection with this website including, for the avoidance of doubt and not by way of limitation, any material appearing on this website or any inability to access or use (or delay in doing so) this website.
2. We make no warranty that this website (or any websites that are linked to this website) is free from technical errors, computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer programs. It is your responsibility to ensure you carry out sufficient checks (including virus checks) to protect your own computer system.
3. All exclusions of liability apply only to the extent permitted by law.
4. If any exclusion(s) or limitation(s) contained in these terms is found, in whole or part, to be unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable to any extent and/or for any purpose(s), that exclusion(s) or limitation(s) or the part(s) in question shall be deemed severable and omitted from these terms to the extent and/or for the purpose(s) for which it is unenforceable. Such omission shall not affect the validity, effectiveness or enforceability of the other provisions of these Conditions.
5. Without prejudice to any other provision(s) of these terms, we are entitled to the benefit of any applicable exclusions and/or limitations of liability permitted by the laws of any country found to be applicable to this website or any material appearing on it.
Alteration of these terms
We may alter these terms at any time and without prior notice. If we do so, all subsequent use of our website will be governed by the newer version. You must accordingly check these terms regularly.